Terms and Conditions
e Services are currently designed for users who are interested in buying or selling their cars. e Services are available to U.S. residents, and non-U.S. residents as well. If you are not a U.S. resident, you shall be solely responsible for the execution and payment of import/export approvals and applicable taxes.
List of Services:
Buy a car – and additional services associated with the purchase, such as certain warranties, by searching our inventory of vehicles; reserving the vehicle of your choice,estimating your monthly payment, applying for online vehicle financing; or arranging for transport of the selected vehicle within the continental United States only.
Finance a car – any additional services associated with financing.
2) Restricted Uses
Except to the extent you were authorized in writing by lmpmotors.com, you may use the Services solely for personal, noncommercial uses (other than for the purpose of selling or purchasing a vehicle). You shall not use the Services to advertise or promote any product, service or business.
Without limiting the foregoing, you may not use the Services to submit or upload any submissions or details: – If you are not the legal owner of your vehicle or if you do not have the legal right to sell such vehicle; If the license of the vehicle is not registered on your name; at are illegal, deceitful or inaccurate; or at are for, on behalf of, or at the request of another person, if such other person would violate any of the above or below restrictions by uploading such Submissions.
Additionally, you may not:
- Register for multiple accounts or use the account of another person;
- Use the Services or open an account if you are under 18;
- Impersonate any person or entity, falsely state or otherwise misrepresent yourself
- Upload or submit any content that is racist, sexist, inflammatory, defamatory, hateful, harassing, threatening, abusive, profane, obscene, vulgar or sexually explicit, false, misleading, fraudulent, invasive of com or another’s privacy or publicity rights, infringing of lmpmotors.com or another’s intellectual proper rights, contains any trade secrets or other confidential information, or is otherwise offensive or objectionable;
- Use the Services in any way or for any purpose that harms or endangers lmpmotors.com or its affiliates, agents, resellers, licensors, subsidiaries, officers, directors, shareholders, employees, sub-contractors, distributors, service providers and/or suppliers (collectively, the lmpmotors.com Representatives”);
- Submit any data containing unsolicited promotion, advertising, contests or raffles;
- Attempt to interfere with or disrupt the abili to access the Services, the operation of the Services or the servers or networks that host them;
- Remove or disassociate from the Content or the Services any restrictions and signs indicating proprietary rights of lmpmotors.com or its licensors, including but not limited to any proprietary notices contained in such materials (such as ©,TM, or ®);
- Use any data mining, robots, or other data collection methods in connection with the Services (including the creation of databases); • Make available in connection with the Services any virus, worm, Trojan horse, spyware, bug, malware, or any other harmful content; • Use the Services for any purpose for which they are not intended; or
3) Personal Account
In order to enjoy the full scope of the Services, you are required to register and open an account, by providing lmpmotors.com with certain details. If you wish to cancel the Account you may e-mail lmpmotors.com at firstname.lastname@example.org and it will be cancelled within a reasonable period of time. Once the Account is cancelled, its information may be deleted or unavailable and lmpmotors.com will not be responsible for any loss in this respect.
Any of lmpmotors.com’s users (including unregistered users) may contact lmpmotors.com by filling in a Contact Form on the Site which may require their name and e-mail address
4) Payment Services
lmpmotors.com and its third par service provider are not responsible for typographical errors or omissions relating to pricing, text, photography or any other information included in the Services. In the event that any lmpmotors.com product is mistakenly listed at an incorrect price, lmpmotors.com reserves the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for products listed at the incorrect price. If your order is cancelled, lmpmotors.com shall issue a refund in the form of the original payment.
6) Intellectual Property
All copyright, trade marks, design rights, patents and other intellectual proper rights (registered and unregistered) in and on lmpmotors.com Online Services and lmpmotors.com Content belong to the lmpmotors.com and/or third parties (which may include you or other users.) e lmpmotors.com reserves all of its rights in lmpmotors.com Content and lmpmotors.com Online Services. Nothing in the Terms grants you a right or licence to use any trade mark, design right or copyright owned or controlled by the lmpmotors.com or any other third par except as expressly provided in the Terms.
You grant lmpmotors.com an exclusive, royal -free, fully paid up, worldwide, perpetual and irrevocable license to incorporate any of your vehicle photos, feedback, comments or suggestions regarding our Services into our current or future products, services or technologies; all without compensation or your approval.
Even though lmpmotors.com has no obligation to screen, edit, delete or monitor Submissions, it reserves the right to do so at its sole discretion and without giving any prior notice.
7) Disclaimer of Warranties
TO THE EXTENT LEGALLY PERMISSIBLE, ANY AND ALL OF THE SERVICES AND THE CONTENT ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS-IS” BASIS. THE lmpmotors.com REPRESENTATIVES DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO WARRANTIES OF TITLE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF USE, MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND THOSE ARISING FROM A COURSE OF DEALING OR USAGE OF TRADE. IN ADDITION, IN NO EVENT SHALL THE lmpmotors.com REPRESENTATIVES BE LIABLE TO YOU OR TO ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY DECISION MADE OR ACTION TAKEN BY YOU OR ANY OTHER PARTY IN CONNECTION WITH THE SERVICES. lmpmotors.com REPRESENTATIVES DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS REGARDING THE USE OF ANY AND ALL SERVICES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE OPERATION, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, COMPLETENESS, QUALITY OR SUITABILITY OF THE INFORMATION OR CONTENT DISPLAYED ON OR THROUGH THEM. lmpmotors.com REPRESENTATIVES ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY CONSEQUENCES TO YOU OR OTHERS THAT MAY RESULT FROM TECHNICAL PROBLEMS OR ERRORS. INASMUCH AS SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSIONS OR LIMITATIONS SET FORTH HEREIN, THE FULL EXTENT OF THE ABOVE EXCLUSIONS AND LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY.
8) Limitation of Liability and Indemnification
Without derogating from the foregoing, lmpmotors.com reserves the right to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter which is subject to indemnification by you, which will not excuse your indemnity obligations and in which event you will fully cooperate with lmpmotors.com in asserting any available defense. You agree not to settle any matter subject to an indemnification by you without first obtaining lmpmotors.com’s prior express written approval.
Any questions, concerns, suggestions on our Terms and Conditions please e-mail us at email@example.com.