1) Your Consent
2) Children’s Privacy
We do not intend to and do not knowingly collect or solicit Personal Information (as defined below) from children under the age of eighteen (18) or knowingly allow such persons to register as Users. The service and its contact are not directed at change under the age of 18. We reserve the right to request proof of age at any stage so that we can verify that children under the age of eighteen (18) are not using the Services. In the event that we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under the age of 18 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information as quickly as possible.
3) Two Types of Information we collect from Users
a. The first type of information is (“Non-personal Information”) non-identifiable and anonymous information. We are not aware of the identity of the User from whom we have collected the Non-personal Information. Non-Personal Information is any unconcealed information which does not enable identification of an individual User, and which is available to us while such User is accessing or using the Services. Non-personal Information which is being gathered consists of technical information, behavioral information and aggregated information, and may contain, among other things, the activity of the User on the Services (including page-views, click-stream, searches on the Services, aggregated events like completing transactions, traffic sources and navigational paths), referrals (web traffic), operation system, type and version of browser or mobile device, keyboard language, the hardware specifications of the User’s device (including screen resolution and screen orientation), time spent on various pages of the Services, etc.
b. The second type of information is individually identifiable information (“Personal Information”). This information may identify an individual or may be of a private and/or sensitive nature.
• Users of the Services may automatically provide their IP address; and (b) pages viewed by each individual User and the Submissions the User uploaded to the Interactive Areas. Users who are interested in opening an Account may be required to provide the following details: full name, email address and a password, Zip code, vehicle’s VIN, Address and phone number. You may voluntarily provide Personal Information in your Submissions or when you fill the Contact Form on our Site. Users may voluntarily provide the following information with respect to certain elements of the Services:
• Purchase Process: Phone number, email address, date of birth, driver’s license state and number, address, Zip code. In this respect, User are required to agree to work1.mottatesting.com collection of the User’s ETR (electronic transaction record)
• Financing – Down payment amount, SSN, time at current address (months/years), residence type, rent/mortgage details, employment details (including without limitation, employment type, status, title, employer details, employment duration, gross income, income interval, other incomes). Please note that the addition of a co-buyer shall require filling the same information as stated above;
• Outside Financing – name of financial institution, full name, contact name, phone number; • Cash Purchase – Billing address, account type, routing number, account number;
• Additional Documentation (Copies) – Driver’s license, insurance, utility bill (residency proof), copy of paystub (in the case of financing), references (in the case of poor credit); and/or
• Tax, Title and License Fees – Whether in active military duty, whether disabled.
4) Collection of Data from Users and Why
We collect and store information, either independently or through the help of third-party service providers when you use the Services and when you voluntarily disclose information to us. For example, when you open an Account, initiate a purchase process, apply for financing,fill out the Contact Form, use the Interactive Areas or provide any information with your Submissions; work1.mottatesting.com may collect and save such information. Please note that the Submissions you upload or share within the Interactive Areas (excluding Personal Information provided for purchase or financing purposes) are non-confidential, may become publicly available and may be collected, used or redistributed by others through the internet and other media channels.
WHY – Personal Information is also collected in order to:
Asses the value or vehicles and recommend vehicles to the User based on his/her preferences; Process the transaction of purchasing a vehicle (including financing options, insurance, shipping fees, estimated tax and license fees); Send Users commercial content or advertisements; Verify the User’s identity: (a) when signing in to our Services; (b) when User initiates a vehicle purchase process or financing process (c) for the purpose of dealing with inappropriate interactions and/or fraudulent use of our Services; and Provide technical assistance and support.
5) Transferring Information between Jurisdictions
6) Sharing Information with Third Parties
We share aggregated demographic information with our partners and advertisers. This is not linked to any personal information that can identify any individual person.
We use an outside shipping company to ship orders, and a credit card processing company to bill users for goods and services. These companies do not retain, share, store or use personally identifiable information for any secondary purposes beyond filling your order.
We partner with another party to provide specific services. When the user signs up for these services, we will share names, or other contact information that is necessary for the third party to provide these services. These parties are not allowed to use personally identifiable information except for the purpose of providing these services. For avoidance of doubt, work1.mottatesting.com may transfer and disclose Non-personal Information to third parties at its own discretion.
7) Deletion and Modification of Personal Information
If for any reason you wish to delete or modify your Personal Information and/or cancel your Account, you can send us an e-mail of your request to: email@example.com and we will make reasonable efforts to submit to your request pursuant to any applicable privacy laws.
All security on our Websites is treated seriously. Where applicable, we undertake security steps, including use of SSL technology, on our back-end systems that store customer account information and to protect data transmissions. However, this is not a guarantee that such data transmissions cannot be accessed, altered or deleted due to firewall or other security software failures. We take reasonable physical, managerial and technical measures to maintain the security and integrity of our Users’ information and Services and prevent unauthorized access or use through generally accepted industry standard technologies and internal procedures. If we learn of a security breach, then we may attempt to notify you electronically so that you can take appropriate protective steps.. WE WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS, HACKING, OR OTHER SECURITY INTRUSIONS OR THE THEFT, DELETION, CORRUPTION, DESTRUCTION, DAMAGE, OR LOSS OF ANY DATA OR INFORMATION.
9) Marketing and Advertisements
Marketing: You hereby agree that we may use the contact details you provided us with for the purpose of offering you products or services, which may interest you, or send to you other marketing materials. You may withdraw your consent by sending us a notice to the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively following the opt-out instructions for removing yourself from our mailing list which are available in the commercial materials transmitted to you.
12) Choice of Law
This Dealer Agreement, its construction and the determination of any rights, duties or remedies of the parties arising out of or relating to this Dealer Agreement will be governed by, enforced under and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Delaware, regardless of the laws that might otherwise govern under applicable principles of conflicts of laws of such state.